Sunday, June 21, 2009

Posting.

This is going to be a blog intended for no one other than myself i suppose. At least at first, then if people stumble upon and enjoy what they read. i might start getting selfconcious about what i put in here and start holding back. i will just try to always remember no one really cares or looks at most of these, they just scroll through and look for interesting photographs. I won't pay much attention to punctiation or capitalizations. I'll try to post pleasant images. They'll always be pleasant to me. The name on the URL was chosen because i ACTUALLY wanted to start a blog just talking a lot of shit about all the tools that are beginning to surround me in what used to be the city i felt best in this valley. It's all happening and downtown phoenix is finally the new "it" for Arizona. Instead of shit talking, I'll talk about myself. Which isn't as fun to me, other people are much more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment