Sunday, May 2, 2010

Life and such.

Changes since the start of 2010.

-I got a puppy. he's taken over my life. I was finally ready, i reached the decision, picked the picture, made the purchase, and now he is mine. His name is Rory and he loves me to no end. With the personal struggles i've been experiencing, his love is refreshing. I can handle the pesky puppiness for a while :)

-I hate myself less. I understand that in order to love me I have to DO things that make me love me. Most of my anger and jealousy of and toward others is from nothing by my lack of productivity. I don't DO anything. nothing. and nothing is not enough for me. I'm really NOT doing anything at the moment. I have this whole idea of a sequence of events that should take place when I finally start doing these few things. I'm doing those few things. I thinks its going to work. We'll see. Getting my closet organized and clothes onto hangers will also help with this. I'm still not very organized.

-I saw my best friend in the world. Two of them! That was another one of those things where I reached the decision, picked the dates and got the tickets! It was 5 days of fun and catching up. Talking about nothing and laughing about everything. Good, Old friends are a beautiful thing. I'm glad i'm still alive to know that.

-I think i've decided to really take a stab at this school thing again. Maybe. Ugh. We'll see.

-Nicholas has gotten a job. It's made things so much easier on me, we still have our problems, but our love has always been strong enough to see us through. Communicating functionally & effectively is the hardest part of relationships. He mumbles a lot and I like to yell. Sometimes its tricky.

-Laptop is in the mail and on its way, new glasses, new shewwwws, new month, and almost a new year of my life.


Twenty-Five is not that grown up. I am not that grown up.

1 comment:

  1. The school thing was soo hard for me to do after so long!..But i feel way better now that i am a student, even though it feels like i am surrounded by pre-schoolers heh!..

    I NEED a dog in my life!
    Rory is adorable!!

    Oh and PS I am a YEller too! haha, that made me laugh!
    :)

    ReplyDelete