Sunday, January 23, 2011

Am i a blogger? I think the answer to that is a yes/no/yes. I don't want people do really pay attention to me, i feel silly if i post photos that i've obviously spent time taking of myself, and i really, really don't want to be judged for an internet personality. Howeeverrrrr, I like to ramble and i like to talk about things that are irrelevant to almost ANYONE but myself and i always appreciate if people can appreciate those things.

I want to document my experiences without bias and i don't particularly want people i know judging my decisions or my internet grammar & punctuation. Keep a journal you say? WELL! WELLLLLLLL that has proven to be a baad fucking idea for me. It has caused more than 7 rather HUGE problems in my lifetime of keeping a journal! Simply because people are god damn nosey and if you put it out there written it will probably end up read.

I have a trip planned for March 4th-9th! To Boston I GO!!! I actually miscalculated my planning in fundage when i booked it, but i'll work it out i think. Couchsurfing and frienship will save me some money if i can make that happen!

1 comment: