Friday, October 22, 2010

Living with another person is .HARD.

everything started out like this wondrous fairytale. i would HURT if he was away for too long, i was late for work every day because it was like those cute movies where its just impossible to leave without 15 more goodbye kisses or just one quickie before it was too, too late.. this lasted the better part of a year and by the time it was over we were already living together full time. I feel like if we were to do it all over again i would have FORCED him to get a job and we wouldn't have lived together right off, maybe the honeymoon would have lasted longer and these days the fighting over whose doing what and when and "are we going out together?" or "can't you just go by yourself"/can i just go by myself" wouldn't be such an issue. Alas, it is what it is and it is an issue. (most of it is my problem and most of it is his problem--at least we are equal)

I have some serious issues when it comes to my space. I'm weird about it, i expect that others are as good at people reading as I am and will understand when to just shut up and leave me alone for a while without me actually having to say "SHUTUPPLEASELEAVEMEALONE"

i'm sad from being in love without the love. anytime i see someone kiss or cuddle up to their partner i think of him and how much we used to need to touch. now its not that there isn't affection, there is plenty, there is just also an equal amount of bickering and bitter resentment(coming from both sides) that neither of us can seem to shake. I want my love back, i don't want a different one or a new one i want this one to be some new kind of whole again.

No comments:

Post a Comment