Wednesday, September 8, 2010

So i'm going to lose my job on Friday, or so thats what i'm pulling from the statement"you me and ben are going to have a little chat on Friday when you get in, it will be regarding some things i'm concerned about with you". New GM means newness. apparently i'm not as adaptive as I think I am. But really, his GO!CORPORATE! attitude just pulls at every single hate nerve in my body. I do my job well, i hate it, but I do it well god damnit. I planned on going yesterday to apply everywhere I could think of but I have no printer and no money. what happens then?! not printing my resume thats for sure. This is awful. Hopefully I can find a job in the next 48 hours and quit before i'm most likely fired. fuck fuck fuck.

my relationship and job falling apart in the saaaame month. who would thunk it. Ha. I have already learned that lesson about everything happening for a reason though. So while i try not kill myself, i'll do some things to make my life better over the next few months. GAHHH .

this weeks goal: aim to not be so melodramatic & find.a.job.

No comments:

Post a Comment