Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday and the view from the west.

The area I am now living in is awful. JUST AWFUL.

I've written out this whole chart that I'll hang on my wall when I get home tonight. The chart is everything I want to do between now and this years end! They are all very simple goals to achieve. Very simple. Some monetary, some creative. I will be focusing on me, my relationships with the ones who really matter, and my attitude toward the ones who don't. The follow through of these aspirations should land me back in school by spring semester and back on the desirable side of downtown by my next birthday. Fingers are crossed and self discipline-is-a-runnin!

Sometimes my brain pulls me into a terrible state that I'm not too sure how to manage; those are the times I hate myself for not knowing how manage.


No comments:

Post a Comment